9987771151@Daswani Dental College Kota BDS MDS Admission 2020
Aadarsh Pragya Vidhya Mandir Samiti, now shoulders a greater responsibility by spreading its wings to the field of dental education and shaping career in the profession of dentistry.
A lull- Fledged Dental College and Research Centre is now in the offing in Kota Spread over 2.6 Lac sq. feet along with Daswani General Hospital, which houses fully equipped operation theatres, cardiac - care units and facilities to conduct all major tests dedicated to the community
The Daswani Dental College and Research Centre was conceived it’s an institution where are aspects of dentistry could be studied, researched and taught in all their depth and scope. With the pioneering batch expected to enter through its gates in July 08, the pages are in place for a new chapter in the history of Aadarsh Pragya Vidhya Mandir Samiti. The College will offer courses in Master & Bachelor’s Degree Programs in Dentistry and the students coming in will find hostel with all modem amenities, a vast library and faculty-' that are knowledgeable and above all great mentors. Hence Daswani Dental College & Research Centre is well abreast with the latest material, state of art equipment’s and latest technology and it’s all poised to tie the best Dental Colleges Research Centre in this region.
01.The Candidate shall have completed the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission to the BDS course.
02. The candidate must have passed intermediate (10 + 2) or an equivalent examination after a period of 12 years of study. The last two years of such study comprising of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English from a recognised board / university and must have passed in all the above subjects.
03. Candidate for admission to BDS course must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English individually. And must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in the PCB at the qualifying examination. In respect of the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBCs the marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry, Biology taken together in the qualifying examination be 40%.
04. Candidate must have Qualified NEET Examiantion - 2020.
Course Duration : Four Year Full Time Programme + One Year Internship
- MDS Conservative & Endodontics [03 Seats]
- MDS Prosthodontics [03 Seats]
- MDS Orthodontics [03 Seats]
- MDS Oral Medicine & Radiology [02 Seats]
- MDS Periodontics [02 Seats]
- MDS Oral Pathology & Microbiology [02 Seats]
- MDS Pedodontics [03 Seats]
- MDS Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery [02 Seats]
Citizenship: Indian nationals can apply under the General Category. Foreign nationals or Non Resident
Indians or Indian nationals supported by NRI relatives can apply under the Foreign/NRI Category
Pass in BDS degree or an equivalent degree recognized by the Dental Council of India.
Candidates completing their compulsory rotating internship on or before 31st March, of the Admission Year.
Candidates should have obtained permanent registration with the Dental Council of India or any of the State Dental Council