9987666354@Maharashtra PG Dental Admission through NEET MDS
Maharashtra PG Dental 2020 Admission through NEET MDS 2020
Maharashtra PG Dental 2020 – Government of Maharashtra has issued a notification for admission to Dental Postgraduate Courses (MDS) at Maharashtra State Govt. / Corporation Dental Colleges and unaided Private unaided/Deemed University & Minority Dental Colleges.
Admission to Maharashtra PG Dental 2020 will be done on the basis of NEET MDS 2020. Candidates can check details of Maharashtra PG Dental 2020 like application process, eligibility criteria and other information through this page below.
List of Postgraduate Degree Courses in Dentistry
- M.D.S.: Prosthodontics, Periodontics, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Conservative Dentistry, Orthodontics, Oral Pathology & Microbiology, Oral Medicine & Maxillofacial Radiology, Pedodontics & Preventive Dentistry and Public Health Dentistry.
- PG Seat Distribution for Dental Courses: The seats available for admission to Dental Postgraduate Courses will be distributed as 50% to all India Quota & remaining 50% to the State Quota.
- From the State Quota 25% Seats from Govt. Dental Colleges will be distributed to the dental In-Service Candidates of Govt. Dental College & Hospital and Govt. Medical College & Hospital as per Govt. Resolution.
- There will be no Regional reservation; however there will be reservation in these seats as per State Govt. orders issued from time to time (Annexure “C & D”).
Eligibility Criteria for NEET-MDS 2020 Dental PG Courses
- Candidate must be an Indian National Nationality.
- Certificate issued by District Magistrate or Additional District Magistrate or Chief Metropolitan Magistrate / valid passport or School Leaving (SSC)/Jr. College Leaving (Persons of Indian Origin (PIO)/Non Resident Indians (NRI) / Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) are not eligible).
- Certificate of HSC/12th Std. indicating the nationality of the candidate as “Indian” shall constitute the proof of nationality (Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) / Non Resident Indians (NRI) / Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) are not eligible).
A) For Unaided Private and Minority Dental Postgraduate Courses:
- All candidates, who have passed final BDS exam and completed/completing One year internship training by 31st March 2020 from a recognised dental college included in the schedule of the Indian Dental Council Act, 1956 and situated in Maharashtra, are eligible.
- The Dental College should have been affiliated to Non-Agricultural Universities established under Maharashtra Universities Act, 1994 or the Maharashtra University of Health Sciences Act, 1998 or Medical/ Dental College affiliated to Deemed University as per UGC Act of 1956 under section 13/A, situated in Maharashtra.
- The candidate should have obtained registration either from the Dental Council of India (DCI) or Maharashtra State of Dental Council (MSDC) will be eligible to appear for NEET MDS 2020.
- Candidates who have passed BDS exam from foreign University are not eligible for NEET MDS 2020
- To be eligible for in-service seats candidates should have passed BDS Exam in maximum three attempts from DCI recognized Dental College, Situated in Maharashtra State. In-Service candidate will also be covered by relevant general eligibility criteria’s.
- Candidates working on the post of Dental Surgeon for min 3 years in Govt. Dental College & Hospital or Govt. Medical College and Hospital are eligible for In-Service Reservation.
- A candidate who has completed one-year compulsory rotating internship or is likely to complete the same on or before 31st Mar 2020 can appear for NEET-MDS-2020.
Non-eligibility of Candidate:
- The following candidates are not eligible for applying/appearing at NEET-MDS-2020 as the case may be:
- Candidates who have passed Final BDS exam from institute located outside Maharashtra, except candidates who are Domicile of Maharashtra and selected under 15% AIEE quota
- Candidates who have passed final BDS exam from foreign university are not eligible
- To Dental Postgraduate courses a candidate belonging to General Category must secure minimum of marks at 50th percentile and candidates belonging to constitutional reservation category and constitutional reservation category with person with disability (PWD) claim must secure minimum of marks at 40th percentile in NEET-MDS 2019. Person with disability (PWD) form general category must secure minimum of marks at 45th percentile in NEET-MDS 2020.
- A candidate who has failed to obtain the minimum eligibility percentile /marks as prescribed in regulations shall not be admitted to any Postgraduate courses in the said academic year 2020
- However the eligibility criteria decided by the Dental Council of India or Govt. of India, If revised will be applicable from time to time. The DCI/State Dental Council registration / Other State Dental Council is mandatory for NEET-MDS 2020 qualifying Candidates. Registration
- Certificate should be produced at the time of Document Verification process. A candidate without registration certificate will not be held eligible for admission.
Fees for Exam
- Cost of online application form of NEET-MDS-2020 and Exam fee is Rs.3000/- plus Rs.60/- Bank Charges; this amount is not refundable.
- NEET-MDS-2020 will be conducted at Mumbai, Pune, Aurangabad and Nagpur Centres. Candidate can choose the centre for exam as per his choice and indicate the same in online application form/Scanable Application form for In-Service Candidates.
How to Apply?
- The candidate who have appeared NEET-MDS 2020 and desirous applying for state quota seats in Govt./Corporation Dental Colleges and unaided Private unaided/Deemed University of Maharashtra State should submit online application form on website www.dmer.org and www.mahacet.org
- The direct link to apply for Maharashtra PG Dental 2020 is given below
- The details of online form submission process on DMER website www.dmer.org are as mentioned below (Not Applicable for In-Service Candidates).
- Candidates as per State Merit List (SML) Number will be called for document verification and asked to fill the preference form. Counseling for NEET-MDS 2020 eligible candidates will be carried out at Govt. Medical Colleges of Mumbai, Pune, Aurangabad & Nagpur.
- Carefully read the Instructions for filling online form. Candidate should take printout of Bank Challan with this Challan pay the required fee in any Branch of State Bank of India on Second Working Day onwards, from the day of Printing Challan and obtain your copy of Challan indicating Journal ID/Transition ID.
- ‘Log in’ Link will be available on DMER website www.dmer.org to verify the Application Form
- Competent Authority shall publish separate provisional Merit list of register candidates on the basis of NEET-MDS 2020 percentile/Mark; this provisional merit list of registered In-service candidates will be forwarded to respective authority for Document verification so as to ascertain their eligibility.
- Provisional State Merit list: On the basis of online application forms, a provisional state merit list will be prepared by Competent Authority.
Important Dates for NEET MDS 2020
- Declaration of NEET-MDS 2020 Rank: 31st January 2020
- Online Registration, Application Form and uploading of Documents: 25th February to 05th March 2020
- Publication of List of Applicants: 06th March 2020
- Physical Document verification at twelve centres: 07th March to 12th March 2020
- Publication of Common State Merit List: In due course
- Online Preferences(choices) filling Process: In due course
- Declaration of List of the selected candidates of the First Round: Upto 05th April 2020
- Last Date of joining of First Round: Upto 12th April 2020
- Declaration of list of selected candidates of Second round: Upto 26th April 2020
- Last date of joining to respective colleges for second round: Upto 03rd May 2020
- Declaration of list of selected candidates for MOP UP round: Upto 08th May 2020
- Last date of Joining to respective colleges for MOP UP round: Upto 12th May 2020
- Vacant seats to be surrendered to Private colleges: Upto 13th May 2020
- Last date to filled seats at College level round: Upto 18th May 2020
- Cut off date of admission process as per DCI gridline: Upto 18th May 2020
- Commencement of academic session: 02nd May 2020
For any assistance or help regarding counselling please feel free to contact us anytime at +91-9987666354. We will be more than happy to assist you.